About Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Puducherry:
The Establishment of Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry was in the year 2000. And also, has the approval from the Government of India and Medical Council of India. However, the first batch of 100 Medical students was admitted successfully for the academic year 2000-2001. In addition to, Presently 800 students are studying in the College. Above all, the institute provides all the pre-clinical and Para-clinical departments are available in the same college premises. They are full with their own Laboratory, Library, Demonstration Room and Museum. The necessary basic pieces of equipment and staffs are available in the college.
However, The facilities that the university provides to campus which includes both intranet and internet services respectively. And also, This institution has the Tele link with other members of VMU for telemedicine purposes.
Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Puducherry Admissions:
To get admission in Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry, the Applicants needs to go through the counselling procedure. And also, The University is most preferable for the high ranking candidates. Moreover, the candidate can also apply from online by filling online application form from the official website of Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry.
Eligibility Criteria for MD, MS, and Diploma at Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry Admissions 2018:
It is compulsory for all the applicants must have a recognized MBBS degree. And also, should have permanent Registration as medical practitioners from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to have a minimum age limit for the candidates getting admission in Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry is 17 years old.
- It is also compulsory for all the candidates to pass in the intermediate examination.
- The applicants also require at least 50% marks in the English Subject and Aggregate of 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, biology put together.
- For those applicants from ST/SC and other backward category is compulsory to have a minimum of 40% marks with 10% relaxation on the qualifying examination.
Application Process for MBBS:
- The applicants interested to take admission in Aarupadai Veedu Medical College Puducherry need to apply for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Then visit on the official website of NEET Entrance Examination for the Online application process.
- Once getting application form then register your self for the examination by giving valid email, phone number for further communication.
- Then fill up the form carefully with valid information as per asked in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form upload the image, signature and thumb impression of the applicants.
- However, The image, signature and thumb impression must be in jpg format and must be within 10KB to 100KB.
- Then applicants are required to pay application fees through Debit/Credit card using online payment.
- After all, Make sure that the applicants must have a photocopy of payment receipt and application form submitted for the future reference.
Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Puducherry Facilities:
The bed strength of the Hospital is nearly about 750. Furthermore, They have the latest equipment for ICCU & IMCU. The Central Sterilization department and the Central Oxygen and Vacuum Connection are fully functional. At present, 11 Air-condition Operation Theatres are available in the Hospital. And also, Defibrillator, ventilators, CT scan, new x-ray machines, ultrasound, nephrology unit, dialysis machine, and autoanalyzer are other pieces of equipment are available.
Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Puducherry Contact Details:
- Address: Pondy Cuddalore Main road, Kurumanpakkam, Bahour Commune Panchayat
Puducherry – 607402.
- Telephone: +91 427 3987000, 2477316 / 317 / 594 / 598.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.