COMEDK 2018 Admit card
- Availability: The COMEDK 2018 Admit Card were available on the official website from 4th May 2018.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card Download: Candidates can download their COMEDK 2018 hall ticket from the official website, once the candidate has filled the COMEDK 2018 application form. The hall tickets will not be sent by post to the candidates at any cost and it is the candidate’s duty to retain a copy of the same.
- Mandatory Document: No candidate will be allowed to enter the COMEDK 2018 exam centres without the Admit Card. The downloaded Admit Card will be considered as a valid COMEDK 2018 hall ticket.
- COMEDK 2018 Counselling: The candidates have to retain their Admit Card for counselling and until the completion of the Admission process.
- Signature on Admit Card: The registered applicants have to ensure that the invigilator of their respective COMEDK 2018 centre signs the Test Admission Ticket.
- Issues: In case the candidate is unable to find their Admit Card on the COMEDK 2018 Website, they must contact the COMEDK Office.
- No Tampering: Candidates must not tamper with the Admit Card or get it laminated. If they do so, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
How to Download COMEDK 2018 Admit Card:
- Official Page: The candidates have to visit the COMEDK 2018 official website.
- Admit Card link: The candidate must click on “Test Admission Ticket 2018”.
- COMEDK 2018 Login: The candidates have to login by entering their credentials like the COMEDK 2018 Application number/ User ID and Password and click on the “Login” button.
- Admit Card Page: The COMEDK 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Print: Cross check the details on the hall ticket. The candidates must download and print their Admit cards.
- Note: Carry the Admit Card to the COMEDK 2018 exam centre.
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card Snapshot:
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card Contents:
After taking the printout of the Online Admit card of COMEDK 2018 the candidates must check the details mentioned below:
- COMEDK 2018 Admit Card Number (TAT number).
- Candidate’s Name as mentioned in the COMEDK 2018 registration form.
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Candidate’s photo as uploaded during the COMEDK 2018 online Application.
- Details about the COMEDK 2018 Exam centres.
- COMEDK 2018 Exam Date and Time
- ID Proof Details of the Registered Candidate.
- Space provided for attachment of Passport size Photograph.
- General Instructions for COMEDK 2018 exam.
COMEDK 2018 Admit Card Important Points:
The candidates appearing for the COMEDK 2018 exam must take care of the following points regarding the Hall tickets.
- The Admit card should be downloaded beforehand.
- The printout of COMEDK 2018 hall ticket must be clear.
- The photo of the candidate on the Admit Card must be clear.
- Candidates must carefully check the details on the Admit Card before writing the COMEDK 2018 exam.
- The Admit Card is an important document, the candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK 2018 exam without the Admit Card. The candidate must carry the Admit Card to the COMEDK 2018 exam centre, at any cost.
- Candidates must not try to change or mark anything on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit Card until the COMEDK 2018 counselling procedure for admissions is over.