COMEDK 2018 Application process
- Registration: Candidates have to register on the official website to complete the COMEDK 2018 Application process.
- Availability: The COMEDK 2018 online application forms were available from 16th January 2018.
- COMEDK 2018 application form last date: The last date for submission of the application form was 19th April 2018.
- Eligibility: The candidates must check the COMEDK 2018 eligibility before they register themselves for the exam.
- Official website: Candidates who wish to appear for the exam must go to the COMEDK 2018 website to submit a “Request for Application” with name, gender, email ID, contact number, date of birth.
- COMEDK 2018 Login: Once the candidates submit the required information in the COMEDK 2018 registration form, they will receive login details on their registered email ID.
- Email ID: An email ID once used for COMEDK 2018 application process cannot be used for another candidate’s registration. All important information will be communicated through the registered email ID.
- Necessary Details: Candidates will have to fill in all the necessary personal details, contact, education details, and address as required in the COMEDK 2018 application form.
- Uploading Images: The candidate has to upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of their signature within the specified image size.
- ID Proof: The candidates will have to submit one scanned copy of an original government assigned ID – Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card etc. and give the original Unique ID number for reference and personal verification.
- COMEDK 2018 Fees: The application form must be submitted online and COMEDK 2018 application fee must be paid online through credit/debit card or net banking, the same can be paid through Demand Draft (DD) if offline.
How to Submit COMEDK 2018 Application Form:
- COMEDK 2018 Registration.
- COMEDK 2018 Login Details.
- Filling the Application Form.
- Submitting the Application Form.
Step 1: Registration:
- The candidates must visit the COMEDK 2018 official website to complete the registration process.
- Candidates have to fill the details required for the registration process
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Once the Registration has been completed, a Pop-up will appear on the screen showing that the registration was successfully completed.
Step 2: COMEDK 2018 Login
- After registering for the COMEDK 2018 exam, candidates will receive the login details via SMS and email.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- The candidates have to fill the COMEDK 2018 Application Form by clicking the “Application” Button
- Select the Exam name.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details as Shown Below.
- The candidates have to enter their parent’s information and communication address.
- Enter the Candidates Category Details as Shown Below.
- Enter the Academic Details in the application form.
- Upload the Photograph and the Signature in the prescribed format.
- The candidates have to select the COMEDK 2018 exam centres according to their preference. Then they have to select the Payment details for the COMEDK 2018 application fee payment.
Step 4: Submitting the Application Form
- Candidates have to submit the COMEDK 2018 application form only after all the details are filled completely.
- Candidates must download and print two copies of the COMEDK 2018 online application form.