COMEDK 2018 Application process
- Source: Candidates have to register on the COMEDK 2018 official website before they start to fill the Application Form.
- Availability: The Application form for COMEDK 2018 will be available from 16th January 2018 to 19th April 2018.
- Steps: Candidates applying for the COMEDK 2018 Application Process have to follow the following given steps to get admission in Under-Graduate programs of Engineering and Architecture Courses.
- Official website: Candidates who wish to attempt the COMEDK 2018 exam must go to the application portal to submit a “Request for Application” with name, gender, email ID, contact number, date of birth.
- Submit information: Once the candidates submit the required information, they will receive login details on the registered email ID.
- Solitary use: An email ID once used for COMEDK 2018 application process may not be used for another candidate’s registration. All important correspondences will be communicated through this email ID.
- Enter necessary details to log in: The candidate must log in using the details provided and once on the live site, they must fill all the required information in their application form.
- Feed necessary information: Candidates will have to fill in all the necessary personal details, contact, education details, and address as required in the COMEDK 2018 application process.
- Scanned copies: The candidate has to upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of their signature (against a white background) within the specified image size.
- ID Proof: The candidates must also submit one scanned copy of an original government assigned ID – Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card/Voter ID/PAN Card etc. and give the original Unique ID number for reference and personal verification.
- Payment portal: Once this is done, candidates will be redirected to the payment instructions.
- Payment options: The application form must be submitted online and application fee must be paid online through credit/debit card or net banking, the same can be paid through Demand Draft (DD) if offline.
Stepwise Process to Submit COMEDK 2018 Application Process:
- Log in Details.
- Filling the Application Form.
- Submitting the Application Form.
Step 1: Registration:
- RFA: Candidates have to fill Request for Application (RFA). After filling COMEDK 2018 RFA, log-in details will be provided.
- OTP generation: Enter the details of the candidates and generate the OTP.
- Popup: Once the Registration is Complete, the browser shows a Pop-up as registration successfully completed.
Step 2: Log in Details
- Login Details: After registration for the COMEDK 2018 examination, candidates will receive login details.
- Application filling: Candidates have to log in and fill Personal Details, Educational Details, upload photograph, and signature.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- Application link: To fill the COMEDK 2018 Application Form the candidate has to click the Application Button which will be present in the right top corner of the Website.
- PCM/PCB: Select the type of Exam you want to attend (UGET PCM).
- Personal Details: Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details as Shown Below.
- Address: Then Enter the Parents Information and the Communication Address.
- Category: Then Enter the Candidates Category Details as Shown Below.
- Academic Details: Enter the Academic Details of the Candidate.
- Uploads: Then Upload the Photograph of the Candidate and the Signatures of both Candidate and the Parent.
- Exam Center: Then Select the Preferred location for Writing the Exam and Select the Payment details for paying the Comedk 2018 application fee.
Step 4: Submitting the Application Form
- Note: Candidates have to submit the COMEDK 2018 application form only after all the details filled completely.
- Print: Candidates must download two copies of the COMEDK 2018 application form after submission.