About Army Institute of technology, AIT Pune:
Army Institute of technology, AIT Pune is a college for engineering in undergraduate courses. Its affiliation is with the University of Pune. Moreover, its location of this institute is at Dighi Hills, Alandi Road area in Pune. Here, only the wards of army personnel get admission. Moreover, the admissions are through JEE MAINS exam. This college functions under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society. The President of its Board of Governors is the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army. Continuously, the college has been striving for excellence in providing the right environment.
Furthermore, this institute develops the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual quotients with a view to producing total quality engineers. It also prepares students to face challenges of the modern information society. Because of its location, the college has air and noise pollution free environment. Moreover, the college has various messes and cafés, along with a shop for common household products. It also has an HDFC bank’s ATM. The campus of the college is very huge. It provides various fields and courts for the sports and games activities for the students. The campus is accessible by public transportation links to the nearby suburb.
Army Institute of technology, [AIT] Pune Admissions:
For Army Institute of technology, AIT Pune Admissions, the college offers 300 seats for Engineering Course. Also, only the wards of the army personnel are eligible to get admission here.
- The admissions here is only for those students who are children of serving/retired Army personnel.
- Also, the parent of the students should have completed a minimum of 10 years of service in the Army.
- Moreover, they need to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility.
- Apart from that, it is compulsory that the student must pass 12th or equivalent.
- Als0, it is compulsory for the students to have subjects like Physics and Mathematics. Along with that any one of the subjects like Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology must be in the syllabus of the previous education.
- The student should also appear for the JEE MAIN exam. It is also compulsory that the candidate is Indian.
AIT Pune Facilities:
The library here has a great stock of books, journals and also e-resources. Moreover, the library hall can accommodate more than 150 students. The library also has a separate section for dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, data books. It also has a digital section. This digital section has Audio/Video, CDs, CBTs. and NPTEL videos. This section also provides access to the e-journals.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls at the campus. These hostels have a homely environment and also care like parental care. Moreover, each room has a fan, chairs, cupboards etc. The bathrooms here are clean and has geysers. It also has various recreational facilities which comprise of TV, indoor Pool table and also gymnasium.
AIT Pune Contact Details:
- Address: Army Institute of Technology, Alandi Road, Dighi Hills, Pune, Maharashtra 411015
- Telephone: (020)27157534,27157612
- Email: email@example.com