About Bangalore Institute of Technology
Bangalore Institute of Technology was established in 1979. It is providing everyone with the quality education. However, providing education in the field of technology, it serves the society. Moreover, this institution is at its peak of excellence in technical education. The staff, students, and the good infrastructure are the reason behind the success of the institute. Moreover, the environment of the campus is conducive to learning and practicing various field of engineering. Overall, the institute gives top priority for the development of its students. Also, in modern technology, this college is always in the lead.
Further, this institute has the credit of introducing the first Computer Science and Engineering degree in Karnataka. Therefore, it has been identifying future growth areas and introduced various courses over the years. Presently, this institute has 9 UG, 10 PG, and Ph.D. courses. Moreover, the intake of the students is more than 4000. Further, the institute offers various engineering courses like Civil, Electrical, and Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics, and Communication, etc. Many collaborative and inter-disciplinary research programs exist between the college and other institutions. Importantly, the institute provides high-quality education in engineering fields from UG level to Doctoral level.
Bangalore Institute of Technology Admissions
The Bangalore Institute of Technology Admissions provides various disciplines of engineering at UG, PG, and Doctoral levels. Below is the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses.
- Candidates who want admission to the first year of the B.E. degree course should have pass two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University. Also, the candidate must obtain a minimum of 45% of marks.
- For updates regarding the admission and eligibility criteria candidates can also refer to the University notification on the website (www.vtu.ac.in).
Eligibility PG (MTech)
- Candidates must pass in all subjects they have appeared in Class 10 (excluding optional subjects).
- Also, it is compulsory to pass PUC or other exams recognizable by the Visveswaraya Technology University.
- Even the bachelor’s degree of VTU or equivalent is must for the admission for PG. This degree must be a minimum of 4 years and also the candidate must obtain 50% aggregate.
Bangalore Institute of Technology Facilities
Not only in academics, the institute also gives importance to the sports. The students of the institution always take part in various inter-collegiate competitions. The college cricket team is very active and takes part in almost all tournaments. Some of the players have also represented in national level. For students and Staffs, the institute also organizes Annual Athletic Meet. It also provides opportunities in football, basketball, hockey, volleyball etc. Moreover, the college has a sports room with chessboards, carom boards, table tennis etc.
The aim of this library is to be top among other university’s libraries. It also aims to accredit the university globally. Moreover, the library incorporates the latest technologies. On another hand, it adopts a user-friendly approach towards the members. Along with that, it develops the collection of documents useful for its members.
Bangalore Institute of Technology Contact Details
- Address: Bangalore Institute of Technology, KR Road, V V Puram, Bangalore, India – 560004
- Telephone: +91 080 26615865/ 26613237
- Email: email@example.com