Counselling and Admissions Procedure for COMEDK 2018:
- Exam conducted in the month: The COMEDK UGET 2018 exam would be held in the month of May and the final results would be announced by end of June.
- Eligible criteria: The candidates have to clear their 10 and +2 or equivalent examination as well as their COMEDK UGET 2018 to be eligible for COMEDK counseling.
- First round: The first round of COMEDK 2018 UGET Counselling will commence tentatively around the 25th of June.
- COMEDK follows a centralized single window system for the counseling procedure.
- Eligible ranking for first round: The candidates who obtain COMEDK 2018 ranking within 43,000 will be called in for the first round of COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling.
- Second round: Candidates with ranks after said the number will be called in the second round of counseling, which will be held in the month of July.
- Waiting list: Candidates who appear for the first round of counseling but do not get admission to the college/course of their choice may be admitted to another college and be placed on the waiting list until the subsequent counseling rounds are finished.
- Selection of seat as other option: They may later be shifted due to their preference, depending on vacancies and any seat withdrawals.
- The candidates would have to go through Biometric scanning twice during their COMEDK, once at the time of the COMEDK 2018 examination and once at the time of COMEDK 2018 counseling.
- Anyone caught to be impersonating a candidate or cheating in the exam will be immediately evicted from the exam and are disqualified from COMEDK 2018 admissions.
- This must also match the fingerprint of the candidate as submitted at the time of application.
Important Documents for COMEDK 2018 Counselling:
Candidates are expected to bring the following documents (original plus one set of attested copies) when they appear for COMEDK 2018 counseling.
- The candidate’s 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheet.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 admit card.
- Caste/Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Sports/NCC other extracurricular certificates, if applicable.
- Class 10 (SSLC, ICSE, CBSE etc.) or equivalent examination mark sheet.
- COMEDK UGET 2018 rank card.
- Original government-issued ID proof – Aadhar, Passport, Driver’s License, PAN Card, Voter ID etc. Address and other details must match the same as provided in the original application form as well as all the certificates/mark sheets of the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 50,000 – drawn from any nationalized bank in favor of COMEDK and payable at Bangalore.