Courses in India:
Indian Educational system has been through a great evolution throughout ages. Courses are considered as the basic eligibility for jobs in Current Indian Job Market. New courses enter the education system every now and then to make students more professional towards a specific job. Most of the careers have turned out towards courses and certificates. Courses in India are of different durations and of different levels. Each level deepens the knowledge on the core subject. Transformation of a student’s knowledge from 10+2 or undergraduate level till PH. D defines the level based course structure in India. The courses are also based on the streams like Medical, Engineering, Law, Arts, Science and so on.
- All the courses related to human health come under the medical stream. According to India, there are many treatment methods and each method has a specific course.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy are the undergraduate courses provided under Medical stream.
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of surgery are the Postgraduate courses under Medical Stream.
- Doctorate in Medicine is the doctorate degree under the medical stream.
Engineering and Technology:
- The courses under engineering and Technology are really vast in India.
- Diploma courses, Engineering Courses, and related Masters Courses all belong to this particular stream.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering are some of the diploma courses generally provided under this category.
- B.E and also B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology are some of the undergraduate programs under this category.
- There are also various other courses such as B.Ed which give students a great deal of exposure in their desired field
- Master of Engineering and also Master of Technology in Civil engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering. Computer Science Engineering, Electronics, and Communication are some of the Postgraduate courses generally under this category.
Arts and Science:
- There are a huge number of courses provided under this category. Such as B.P.Ed or any one of the following.
- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Fashion Designing are few science-based courses.
- Bachelor of Arts in any specific language, Economics, Anthropology, Psychology, Ancient History, Criminology or even BA LLB are few Arts based courses in India. Options to do interesting courses such as BSW are also available in top colleges in India.
- Master of Science in Physics, Chemistry Biotechnology, and Computer science are few Postgraduate courses under science stream.
- MA in any specific language, Economics, Anthropology, Psychology, Ancient History, Criminology are few Postgraduate courses generally under arts stream.
Commerce and Management:
- Studying about commerce and management has become prevalent throughout the country due to the globalization of businesses.
- Bachelor of Commerce in General commerce, Computer Applications, Professional Accounting, taxation, Information Technology are few undergraduate commerce programmes
- Master of Commerce, MPhil in Commerce are the postgraduate programmes under commerce stream.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Management Studies, and also BHM are few undergraduate management programmes.
- MBA, MMS are a couple of Postgraduate programmes under Management.