Entrance Examinations in India
In India, due to the ever-increasing population, the job market always tend to have high demand. Since the demand is greater than supply, thus there is unemployment. For individuals to get employment in the highly competitive scenario, they need to have the correct skills, knowledge, and abilities. To get the right amount of knowledge and guidance, people need to get admission into the top colleges or institutes with the best faculties onboard. Regardless of which course or domain a candidate aspires to join, they have to go through certain tests known as Entrance Exams. There are numerous Entrance exams in India at various levels such as National, State, University, etc.
The entrance exams take place in both Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Pen and Paper) modes, depending on what the conducting authority decides. In our country, the entrance exams are considered to be the tool to measure a candidate’s capability and readiness to join a certain course, college or University. Since people take these exams way too seriously, candidates do take certain break times (say for a year) to prepare for the examinations.
Various Entrance Exams
There are various entrance examinations in India which the students appear, specifically to make a mark in their Career and Life. Few such entrance exams which a student may be interested in and can opt for are :
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMUCET)
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)
- National Institute of Design (NID) Aptitude Test
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Examination
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) Examination
- FTII Entrance Examination
- Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (IIT JAM)
- Gitam Admission Test (GAT)
- Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE)
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Entrance Test
- Tripura Joint Entrance Examination
To sum up, Entrance exams are the stairway to a successful career. Even after all the pressure of succeeding specifically from the family and society, a candidate can obviously do well in these exams. To do well a candidate needs to give all the handwork, dedication and devotion significantly to the preparation. We wish the best so that the candidates can perform explicitly well and get admission to top institutes.