COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern:
- About: COMEDK 2019 exam pattern includes details about the questions type, nature and other information related to the exam.
- Subjects: Candidates should prepare for subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for the COMEDK 2019 exam.
- Sessions: The Exam will be conducted in one session. The COMEDK 2018 exam date and time will be mentioned on the COMEDK 2019 Admit Card with other details.
- Question: The COMEDK 2019 question paper will contain 60 questions in each section.
- Total Marks: The COMEDK exam will be conducted for 180 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in COMEDK 2019 exam. There is no negative marking. So, Candidates are advised to answer all the questions in order to score good marks.
- Medium: The COMEDK 2019 exam will be in English language only. The Exam will not be conducted in any other language.
- Exam Duration: Total time provided for the COMEDK 2019 exam is 3 hours (180 minutes). No extra time will be allotted to any individual.
COMEDK 2019 Exam Pattern Overview:
|Exam Name||COMEDK 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (Computer-based Exam)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Total number of Questions||180|
|Total Marks||180 marks|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Objective-type Questions|
|Nature of Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
COMEDK 2019 Question Pattern:
COMEDK Exam 2019 will have 3 sections dedicated to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each subject is having
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration of Attempt|
|Physics||60 MCQs||60 minutes|
|Chemistry||60 MCQs||60 minutes|
|Mathematics||60 MCQs||60 minutes|
|Total||180 MCQs||180 minutes|
COMEDK 2019 Preparation Tips:
- Candidates must go through the COMEDK 2019 syllabus in depth and make a systematic preparation plan for the exam accordingly.
- The candidates can make short notes that will be helpful at the time of revision.
- The candidates must also practise COMEDK previous years question papers and take COMEDK 2019 mock tests for better understanding of the questions that will be in the COMEDK Exam.