About GIBS Business School Bangalore
GIBS Business School Bangalore nurtures talent, cherishes ambitions, shares ideas, and fulfills the dreams of the students. Moreover, it is a Institute of International educational standards. Successfully, it has built its own reputation as one of the best Business Schools. It is also a pioneer in refined quality of learning, moral upkeep, and intellectual support. This institute is under the aegis of Goyal Educational Trust. Moreover, this institute is of high academic standards. Also, it has high ranked amongst the top Business Management Schools in India. This institute has been achieving a status of distinction by following the path of its founders.
Above all, this institute provides innovative and globally accepted programs. Through this, the institute contributes to the development and inclusive growth of the nation. It also prepares the managers with a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship. Moreover, this institute has recognition of UGC. It also has the approval of AICTE. Many world-class companies hire graduates from this institute every year. Apart from that, the courses of this institute allow massive transformation possible in one’s life through leadership, hands-on with the latest additional skills and excellent communication skills. Moreover, this institute transforms students into leaders of the future.
GIBS Business School Bangalore Admissions
For GIBS Business School Bangalore Admissions, students can apply only or send a hard copy of the application to the college office.
- Students can apply only or send a hard copy of the application to the college office.
- Through counseling sessions, the students can know more about the course, college, scholarships, etc.
- On the basis of the student’s convenience, they can either attend the personal interview or telephonic round of interview.
- The selected students will receive mail, call, and letter.
- Moreover, the selected students have to register by paying Rs 40000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA/ PGDM Program
- The candidates must finish graduation with at least 50% aggregate.
- Also, the candidate has to appear for CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA to get the admission for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA/ BCOM
- The candidates must pass the 12th from any recognizable board.
- Also, the candidates writing the 12th exams can apply on the basis of the marks of 10th and 11th.
Eligibility Criteria for One Year PGDM
- The candidate must graduate in any discipline from any recognizable board or university.
- It is also compulsory for the candidate to score at least 50%naggregate.
- Even if the candidate is appearing the final year degree exam can apply.
GIBS Business School Bangalore Facilities
This university has a villa style hostel for the college residents/ students. Moreover, the hostel here provides a care-free atmosphere. It also provides a comfortable stay away from home. Apart from that, the university has separate Hostel Management Committee. It also ensures complete safety and security.
The gymnasium here has various equipment for cardiovascular, resistance machines, and free weights. It also has helpful staff on hand to assist the gym users. The gymnasium also provides training programs upon request by the qualified instructors.
GIBS Business School Bangalore Contact Details
- Address: No 98, 98/1, Kalena Agrahara, Begur Hobli, Bannerghatta Road, Next to Royal Meenakshi Mall, Near to KTM, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – 560076
- Telephone: 080 2648 8989/ +91 8050 3000 60/ 70
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org