About Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT Kanpur
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT Kanpur set towards the path of education and development in 2004. It started under the patronage of “Sahyog Jankalyan Samiti”. The Institute is working hard to achieve its aim of becoming one of the top ten institutes of the country by 2020. The college has its primary focus set on its students and their welfare. PSIT Kanpur wants to transform this generation of students into a dynamic, productive, and responsible force through effective learning. With the changing needs and environment of the industry standards, the college believes in making their students more adaptable and ready to tackle any obstacle.
Infrastructure and Campus Facilities
Spread over 80 acres of land on Kanpur-Agra-Delhi National Highway (NH-2), the infrastructure of the college is excellent. PSIT Kanpur prides itself on the state of the art and advanced architecture. The campus is well built and also provides an excellent environment for the students. The students are also provided with the best and advanced classroom facilities. Furthermore, e-classrooms, laboratories, seminar halls, etc., are on the campus.
Campus facilities of the Institute also include:
- A central library (digital library with national and international journals, magazines, newspaper etc)
- Four multipurpose auditoriums
- Conference hall/ Amphitheater
- Solar hot water Plant
- Air Conditioning Plant
- Centralized RO Plant
PSIT Kanpur Awards and Rankings
Just like its outstanding infrastructure, the Institute also has a good share of awards and rankings.
- Awarded 1st rank among all private engineering institutions in UP
- Ranked 10th among all government and private institutions in North India
- It ranked 33rd among the private institutions in India
- Times of India ranked it 54th among all IITs, government, and private institutions in India
- ‘Excellence Award’ given by AKTU for 2 consecutive years
- Best Engineering College awarded by Dialogue India
- Edupreneurs Award given by Engineering Watch Magazine
- Karamveer Chakra for the greenest campus in North India
Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT Kanpur Admissions
For the Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT Kanpur Admissions, all the courses have their respective eligibility criteria. Also, after meeting the criteria, the students have to go through the document verification and aptitude test followed by counseling and registration. Some details are given below.
- Students with rankings in JEE and UPSEE preferred
- For all courses, 60% and above is required in concerned subjects in 10th and 12th
PSIT Kanpur Placements
When it comes to placement companies, the Institute is also acing through this. As a result of the good overall record, it is visited by top-notch companies. IBM, TCS, Syntel, Accenture, Dell, Wipro are some of the recruiters. Similarly, internships are also provided to the students. It also has a wide number of alumni.
PSIT Kanpur has an excellent record in all the relevant areas. The infrastructure is impeccable. Similarly, the institute has a number of notable rankings and awards that make it an institute worth studying. Also, the placement record of the college is worth praising. Hence the college seems to attract a large number of students for admissions. Finally, the faculty of the college is also top notch and attracts the students. Above all, the institute is constantly working towards the growth of its students and its management. Hence making the college one of the popular choices among students.
PSIT Kanpur Contact Details
- Address: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur-Agra-Delhi National Highway (NH-2), Bhauti-Kanpur, India – 209305
- Phone: 18001802233
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org