COMEDK 2018 Results Introduction
- Phases: In Phase 1, Test Scores for the COMEDK exam are announced, and in Phase 2, Rank List is released.
- Admission: Admission to the various Engineering colleges affiliated to COMEDK is done on the basis of the COMEDK 2018 Result.
- Answer Key: The answer key would be published once the COMEDK is finished, to help the students for reference purposes. Using this, COMEDK 2018 candidates can assess their performance, calculate the total marks and predict their tentative COMEDK 2018 ranking.
- Results Date: The results of the COMEDK 2018 examination will be declared on 28th May 2018.
- Rank prediction: Using this, COMEDK 2018 candidates can assess their performance, calculate the total marks and predict their tentative COMEDK 2018 ranking.
- Clarification on Comedk 2018 results: If there are any doubts or discrepancies regarding the answer key, there will be 5 days to a week given for clarifying the same.
- Objection: If someone wishes to challenge/object the given answer key, candidates must send in their queries with a DD drawn for Rs. 500/- from any nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
- Final answer keys: A final Answer key would be published once the clarifications are received.
- Ranking procedure for COMEDK 2018 Results: The ranking is given on the basis of an aggregate taken from COMEDK 2018 scores along with the candidate’s performance in 10+2 (PUC) or equivalent qualifying examination – for the relevant subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- Priority: The highest scoring candidates are called on a priority basis for the first round of counselling. They will be given admissions to the course and college of their choice.
- Rank list: COMEDK 2018 ranks for B.Arch admissions will also be published simultaneously. The ranks will be based on the candidate’s scores from NATA and the aggregate of English and Mathematics in the 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination.
Note: Results for the COMEDK 2018 exam are obtained in two steps; first, the examination scores are obtained, then the rank is given.
Instructions for Candidates for COMEDK 2018 Results:
- The online COMEDK 2018 Results/Rank Card gives the candidates an idea about their chances to get through a college of their choice.
- It is important for the candidates to carry the result/rank card for the COMEDK 2018 counselling process.
- Without the result/rank card, the candidate is not allowed to participate in the COMEDK 2018 counselling process.
Steps to Check COMEDK 2018 Results:
- official website: The candidate must open the official website of COMEDK and check for notifications regarding results and merit lists.
- Check COMEDK 2018 results: If the results are published, there will be an option that says “Check Result”.
- Login portal: Once you click on the above link, you will be redirected to a login page.
- Credentials: The candidate would be asked to enter the required credentials such as their username, password, register number, date of birth etc.
- Rank card: The COMEDK 2018 rank card will then be displayed. You may go back and enter the same details to see the rank card anytime.
- Download: Make sure to print out a copy of the COMEDK 2018 UGET Rank card, on a clean white paper. Ensure that all the details are neatly printed and legible.
- Must carry: When the Candidate comes for their Counselling, they must carry their COMEDK 2018 rank card, along with the COMEDK 2018 admit card, class 10+2 marks sheet, class 10 marks sheet, personal ID proof etc. Candidates must ensure to keep their documents safe till they finish all subsequent procedures.
- Applicant to log-in using her/his user ID and password and fill the query in the challenge form provided online, clearly indicating the grievance and with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification regarding provisional answer key should be submitted online in the format made available with a fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only+GST and convenience charges as applicable) per clarification to be paid online only.
- Only if the clarification sought is upheld, the money would be refunded in full after the COMEDk 2018 process is completed.
- Any request for clarification provisional answer keys beyond the last date as stipulated in the Important Dates will not be entertained.
NOTE: Seeking clarification as above is only for provisional answer keys. Such clarifications are not entertained in respect of Final Answer keys/Test Score and thereafter the Rank.
Any clarifications/verifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee shall be final and binding on all.
COMEDK 2017 Cut Off:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
COMEDK 2016 Cut off Ranks For Architecture:
|College Name||Course and Category|
|ARCH GM||ARCH HKR|
|ACHARYA'S NRV SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1720||1620|
|ADITYA ACADEMY OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN||1652|
|BEARYS ENVIRO ARCHITECTURE DESIGN SCHOOL||1573|
|BGS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING||1686|
|BMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||221||1175|
|BMS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||616||1664|
|BRINDAVAN COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE||1536|
|DAYANANDA SAGAR ACADEMY OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||844|
|DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||582||1391|
|GOPALAN SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING||1595|
|IMPACT SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1413|
|K S SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1683|
|KLE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (BVB) Hubbali||1272||1715|
|KLS GOGTE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||1590|
|M.S. RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||334||1256|
|MYSORE SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1647||1538|
|NITTE SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1702|
|R R SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE||1533|
|R V COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE||137||978|
|SIDDAGANGA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||1638|
|SJB SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING||1120||1672|
|SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||1713|
|WADIYAR CENTRE FOR ARCHITECTURE||1579|