Top MBA HR Colleges in India
Master of Business Administration is a higher education Degree related to the study and concept of Business Administration. The candidates can learn much about how the real business world works and how one can boost their business through real-life examples, case studies, research, and many more ways. Some of the top MBA HR Colleges in India are Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, XLIR, Jamshedpur etc.
MBA in Human Resources Management is a specialized subject related to how to manage the different efforts contributed by the human resources in the organization toward achievement of the organization goals.
Why MBA HR?
Human resource is the only resource that can activate and utilize the other resources effectively and no other resources can replace it, that is why management of human efforts and dedication toward the organization must be recognized by the managers and appreciation must be given in order to maintain the competitive edge of the organization.
MBA in HR consists of how to utilize the different efforts from different employees, harmonious relations within the organization, motivation, appreciation, recruitment of the right employee, development, and maintenance of employee for a longer period of time.
Career after MBA Degree in HR
- Staffing Director: Mainly works for filling the right candidates in the right position at the right time.
- Technical Recruitment manager: Concerned with recruiting the applicants through different technical instruments and methods.
- Compensation Manager: Manager looks after framing the policy regarding wags/salary and other remuneration to the employees.
- Employee Relation Manager: Responsible for creating harmonious relation withing organization to avoid conflict and disturbance.
- Director of HR Training and Development: Concerned with increasing the existing knowledge and skills of the employees to adapt to frequent changes within the organization.
- University Professor: The candidates can get a job in reputed universities to teach the HR thoughts and concepts to develop more future HR.
MBA HR Related Syllabus
- Management Process and Organization theory
- Individual Behaviour In Organization
- Research Methodology
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Communication and Skill Development
- Quantitative Technique In Human Resource Management
- Economics Of Human Resources
- Organizational Change and Development
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Human Capital Management and HR Audit
- Cross Culture and International Human Resource Management
- Labour Laws
- Contemporary Employment relations
- The candidates must require a minimum of 50% marks in the intermediate examination.
- The candidate from SC/ST category requires at least 45% marks as aggregate in the intermediate examination.
- The applicant must have 3 years Bachelors degree in the relevant subject to apply for MBA courses.
- Students have to appear in the Entrance test to get admission in a reputed University or College.
Companies Paying Highest Salary for HR
|Sl.No.||Company||Salary (per annum)|
|1.||HSBC||INR 520000 – Rs 1059029|
|2.||Aricent||INR 290751 – Rs 600000|
|3.||Accenture||INR 775194 – RS 2181500|
|4.||HCL Technologies Ltd||INR 400000 – Rs 725000|
|5.||IBM||INR 222000 – Rs 805000|
|6.||Capgemini||INR 179032 – Rs 420000|
|7.||Wipro Technology Ltd.||INR 153291 – Rs 430380|
|8.||Infosys Limited||INR 203752 – Rs 305209|
|9.||TATA Consultancy Services Ltd.||INR 348000 – Rs 825000|
List Top MBA HR Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- XLIR – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- FMS, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD, Pune