Top MBA Marketing Colleges in India
Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate course where the candidate can learn things related to business administration, decision making, management, promotion, marketing, production, compensation, accounting etc. The candidates will learn the real-life business world and try to develop a base for sustaining and competing with other competitors. Some of the top MBA Marketing colleges in India that offer the best curriculum are Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad etc.
What is MBA Marketing?
MBA in Marketing is a specialized study which mainly deals with the study of current and future markets to promote goods and services to the maximum satisfaction of the customer. They are also responsible for creating a market for the particular product through research, keeping the market, developing and satisfying the customers’ needs.
Since the business world is so close to each other and has huge competition because of globalization, to sustain in such an environment the marketers become the most important part and act as key players besides the customers.
Customers behaviour is unpredictable and their taste and preferences change from time to time. So proper knowledge about the changes taking place in the market and dealing with their behaviour make sustainable growth in such a competitive environment.
Career after MBA in Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Assets Manager
- Corporate Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales and Media Manager
- Head Of Digital Marketing
- Product Manager etc.
Key Skills Required in the Marketing Field
- Since marketing mainly deals with customers there must be excellence in communication skills to attract the customer.
- Strategic thinking and planning ability is a crucial skill for most of the managing positions.
- They should have a convincing ability to make the target customer buy the product.
- Effective market research becomes base for every process in the marketing field and knowing what are the market’s needs helps in other processes of marketers.
- Problem-solving skills help to sustain the customers in the market.
- Analytical skills are required to know the strength, weakness, threat, and opportunities for the organization and competitive market information must be clear to use in policy formation and in decision-making process.
- The candidates must have passed in the intermediate examination from reputed Institutions.
- The minimum marks required in the intermediate examination is 50% marks for the general category students.
- The candidates from SC/ST category require 45% marks as they get 5% marks relaxation.
- The applicants also require a 3 years bachelor’s degree in any specialized course to apply for the MBA degree.
- Candidates are required to appear in the entrance examination under Central or State government.
- The selection of the candidates for admission is based on marks obtained by the applicants in the entrance examination.
- The required entrance examination to be taken are CAT / MAT / ATMA / PGCET.
List of Top MBA Marketing Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- SP Jain Institution of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Xavier’s Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai